Monday, March 15, 2010

ted the terrible

i am trying not to be petty. he's a kitten. his thought processes are few. he's not out to ruin my life.

that was my effort at being the bigger person... or rather the only person, as he is a cat and therefore that saying doesn't really apply here. stupid cat.

this is how it goes with ted and I: Ted get off the table and don't eat my plant! quit scratching the couch. scratching at the door? yeah quit that too. don't tangle yourself in the curtains! stop knocking everything on my dressers over. stop drinking out of my water cup and 'accidently' knocking it over. quit puking up the aforementioned plant on my carpet. oh and ps this whole meowing thing is rather unproductive as i don't really get what you're trying to say.

i'm pretty sure he turned off my alarm last night and is the reason i was almost late for work this morning.

i think for st patricks day i'm going to dye his fur green. that'll show him.

2 comments:

  1. put him in his cage and put him on the balcony :) he can't bother you there!

    he's much too adventurous for anyone's liking in large quantities...

    did you spray the couch?

    sorry.. i'm going to buy you a thank you gift today, any requests?

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you do when you have children? Dye their hair green? lol I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete