Friday, March 5, 2010

fangs and fantasies

Mm just opened an bottle of homebrew. Tastes spicy and a bit off. Must be because I just brushed my fangs. Speaking of fangs and fantasies and other unmentionable f words (mind out of the gutter you!), I still haven’t seen new moon. It’s probably on the free movie central channels now. The fascination with those books really is puzzling to me, even though I am affected by it. I thought the series was a mediocre story and the characters were rather shallow, but I couldn’t put the books down and am really looking forward to the rest of the movies. I think it mostly has to do with the thought of eternal life. … sidenote: Hope springs eternal. What the hell does that mean? It’s popped into my head earlier today and a hundred times since then. So weird.

Speaking of weird. Kings of leon is singing a song about a girl who’s only 17. those creeps. Those great singing creeps. I feel for them like I do for vampires. I want them both to bite me on the neck. Or whatever. Insert wine break here...

…and we’re back to our feature presentation: my condo, my life featuring my shiny new balcony. I am thinking of throwing another party sometime soon, but need to think of an excuse slash occasion. Maybe I should get engaged or something so I can have an engagement party. Will work on that. Lisa and I are going on a ManHunt next weekend- it’s being paired up with some Preparation H, which is code for planning lisa’s party.. theres a really long hilarious story about the code name for her party, but I cant tell it here. Uhm… slash there is no funny story. I just like butt cream. So soothing on one’s achy behind.

On the beat this morning they were talking about getting a guy’s attention vs. getting his affection. I only heard the intro so I’m none the wiser, however the whole idea of affection being different from attention kind of threw light bulbs on in this old attic of mine. Attention is easy. High heels and a dress and you’re done. Affection. Well who the hell knows? Not I, said the duck. Not i

Hike at buntzen lake tomorrow morning. Turkey dinner Sunday evening. Party on garth. Party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment