Friday, March 26, 2010

A letter to the Comment

Dear No Comments,

I am sad that you keep showing up on my blog. Your presence is rather disconcerting. I wish your brother 1 Comment or sister 2 Comment(s) would take your place. Don’t get me wrong, I like hanging out with you every once in a while- I feel like you keep me on my toes.

I know you could probably use a break from my blog as you have been working overtime lately. Please feel free to invite your Comment friends to make an appearance here. We can put on our commenting party pants and it will be a blast. Don’t let me down Comment(s), I’m really counting on you.

PS. Happy Friday.
PPS. Comments are fun.
Shelly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm considering taking adding some smart to my hair tomorrow, aka brown highlights. What are your thoughts on said change? I'm weary as I feel the blond gives me an advantage to getting away with dumbness.

    ReplyDelete