Monday, March 22, 2010

shelly.shore.

Monday is unoficially Run the Opposite way on the Track day. Please support the cause by doing just that. I promise your left leg will be very grateful. just did ten kms at the track in about 1hr 10min. it was really hard but felt really good to get it done. we are aiming for a street run on wednesday. i have put myself in charge of planning the route. should be rather interesting. i think i will go for a figure 8 pattern.

let me share my protein shake with you. Please note the list of ingredients is the order they should go into the blender. Yes, it does matter. 1 whole egg, one egg white, two pineapple rings and some juice, a few table spoons of oatmeal, a teaspoon or so of flax seed, a shake of cinnamon, about a cup of berries, two heaping table spoons of yogurt and lastly about a tablespoon (or as much as you can stomach) of cottage cheese. Blend well. Hint: do not knock the open container of cottage cheese onto the floor as that would be stupid and messy.

ted and i have extended our honeymoon for an additional two days. he felt he hadn't got enough cat hair on all my belongings and i am certain that i would get way too much quality sleep with him gone. we wouldn't want that! it's really cute how i just realized three of my keys off my laptop were missing. low and behold ted has spread them around my living room. waht a fun little game. the up arrow is pretty useless anyways. unless i wanted to play snake. that would be disasterous. i wish ted could read. i think he'd get a kick out of my blog. just incase he develops that ability i will say here that i did, indeed, enjoy our time together- it was rather nice to have a little furman keeping me company. the cuddles were well worth all the troubles. hjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuko
lol that was totally Ted stepping on the keyboard. so cute.

ps my car is offically in the shop getting un-dented. I have this gutless little blue hyundai. Also, i pick up my new glasses on wednesday. so exciting. the one arm bandits are going to be retired! I know there are at least a few people who are ecstatic to see them go.

shes not ugly. shes actually kinda cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment