Sunday, March 7, 2010

even blogging about running makes me tired.

ok ok ok. stop badgering me! i'll do the stupid Sun Run... my decision process was a fateful one. saw a friend at the bar on saturday, found out he moved down the street from me. got a text today saying he needs a running buddy tonight. next thing i know my Sent messages show me agreeing. stopped at the mall on the way home and got me a pair of all white nikes. not sure if they are 'runners' per se. can't wait to try them out. slash omg. what did i get myself into? my couches are so comfortable and warm and running is so not. i should take a lesson from that new fad surgery they're doing in CA- they implant this wire patch into your tounge so it hurts to eat; this makes you skinny. i wonder if they could implant one into your butt cheeks, so you'd never want to sit down, this would also make you skinny. perhaps. that or you'd find new creative ways to be lazy.

so on wednesday i am acquring a furry roommate. he doesn't pay rent, but i hear he snuggles pretty well. Ted, of the Clark clan, is coming to visit while they party in Florida. I think we're going to have a great time and hope he doesn't mind staying home all alone. Slash if he does mind, i hope he doesn't take it out on any of my carpet or furniture. what happens if i fall in love with ted and don't want to give him back to katie. do u think this would be a point of contention in our relationship? she's pretty level headed and forgiving, i imagine we'd sail through it just fine...i guess we'll wait and see on that point.

breaking news: running on a track tonight! this means my brand new runners will be safe from dirt. phewf. i am going to go eat a protein bar because i hear thats what people do when they excersize.

ps. if you don't hear from me it's because They were wrong, excersise CAN kill you. if this is the case, please bury me in my new white runners and my black party dress.

1 comment:

  1. Yay SUN RUN! I can't wait to hear how your "running" adventure goes... I have a feeling it will be more walking and wheezing than actual running. Stretching is key. Its what real athletes do, and since we know you are the polar opposite of that, please take this advice...
    As we speak I'm googling this miracle weight loss tool, food is so good, but if it hurts to eat I will for sure quit eating for real.
    I just registered for the Sun Run, you better do it now before you aren't motivated. You are too cheap to not show up once you have paid.
    PS If you die I'm for sure stealing your shiny white kicks from your coffin, and maybe your party dress too. Burying you in it would be a huge waste!

    ReplyDelete