Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mission: Chocolate Cupcakes

  I sometimes offer bribes at work to get people to do things for me. For example, last week I needed help with a rather techy email. I wanted it done for when I got into the office the next morning. I threw a baking bribe at Simon to get his speedy cooperation. Cupcakes for email. Fair trade? I think so. I can tell you he does too! I made a comment that the liners were going to be pink and flowery and he said that it wasn't manly enough. I decided to go all out and use pink flowery liners with pink icing and red sprinkles. I can tell you, he was thrilled. Here's a bit of a photoblog.



Curious Kitten hasn't quite gotten the hang of staying off the counters. She likes to lick the greased tins. I like to let her.



 Letting the spoon fall into the bowl just means you get to lick the spoon clean. NBD.


Watson, unsurprisingly, likes cupcake batter too.



Round 1, no cupcake liners. These were basically a test batch to snack on.




Please note that these domed cupcakes are decorative and not for your eating pleasure. I will have you know that everyone at work made yummy noises after eating.

1 comment:

  1. I bribed someone at work today with cookies lol. It totally works!

    ReplyDelete