Friday, September 21, 2012

Michelle Kicks the BLEEP Out of Cancer (Round 2)

What's a few bucks?

Earlier this week, I accidentally spent a chunk of change on a new jacket. All week long, I easily spend 5 dollars on Venti Americanos at Starbucks. Let's not even talk about the 13 dollars I put out to go see a movie, plus another 12 dollars on popcorn and KitKat bites. The worst part is, none of that will help to cure cancer. But, guess what? Your donation of a few bucks will help cancer research. Donate now and let's kick the $hit out of cancer.

For the second year in a row, I am participating in 30 Minute Hit Kicks the *&%! Out of Cancer to help raise funds for the BC Cancer Foundation and women's cancer research at the BC Cancer Agency. Last year I did 50 and it nearly killed me, so I am going to be slightly more conservative this time around and just pledge to show my face at the gym a few times!

We all know people who have been hit by cancer and it’s our turn to hit back. Every donation counts - it all adds up!  I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

To make a donation online, visit my Personal Fundraising Page HERE! 

Seriously, go there and hit Donate Now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment