Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby Damo

Oh, you haven't heard? The baby is here, the baby is here! Damon William Swain-Little has arrived. He was born on August 31, arriving in the wee hours of the morning. Damo was born 5 lbs 9 oz, quite tiny. At just under three weeks old, I believe he is still under 6.5 lbs. Such a cute little guy. Unfortunately the night of his birth, I had left the hospital to go home and catch some sleep and missed the whole thing. To be honest, I'm not that sad about that- apparently it was a rather horrific affair. Luckily everyone was so exhausted that they left shortly after he was born. Know what that means? It means that when I showed up the next morning I was the first in our family to hold the baby. I am still stoked about that. Pretty sure Damon will be like 20 years old and I will still be telling that story. Crazy Aunty Shelly he will call me.


Welcome Damon and Congratulations Lisa and Slatedogg. Here's some shots of big Dmoney.

PS. I've given up on even trying to be the best aunt. Amanda has that in the bag. She likes diaper changing and doesn't mind being puked on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment