Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Avocado-Banana-Berry Super Smoothie

Liquid Breakfast... because sometimes chewing is just too much work!

I make a smoothie every morning before work, even though its minus a billion degrees out and it makes my hands numb. I just love them that much. I mix up the ingredients occasionally and thought this version was worth sharing. The avocado added a delicious flavor and made the texture luxuriously smooth, almost like mousse!

Avocado-Banana-Berry Super Smoothie
1 banana
1 avocado
1 cup frozen berries
1 1/2 cup almond milk (or however much you can fit in and still close the lid)
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1-2 tbsps of flax seed
a dash of cinamon

Put everything in your magic bullet and blend. Do it in the order listed of your protein will stick to the cup and then you will cry. Oh you don't have a magic bullet? I feel sorry for you... You should probably ask Santa for one.

Avocado-Banana-Berry Super Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment